A lot of employees relish a dress-down day. They treat it as a day to be relaxed about their business image and therefore is a time for being more easy-going and comfortable. This kind of can be fine for staff who stay in the office or are in back of the scenes. Several companies use dress-down days as a selling point, a period when they promote a less formal image of their business. đồng phục công ty
The reality is that uniforms are often about engendering your own brand awareness and promoting an organization image, both in their staff and in their customers and the community in particular. People often take pride in being part of a group identity. They form a part of an company that is recognisable by its colours, signage and logo. Many people enjoy that sense of acknowledgement.
Let’s look at the value of a company clothes:
– The business can take itself seriously. When people are trading with a business, handing over their money or putting their trust in anyone to deliver something they need it is necessary to feel self-confident that their supplier is taking their custom critically. If a company has outfits, branding, stationery it plainly has invested money into building its image. That demonstrates that it will take itself seriously and that helps to build assurance in the brand.
– Everyone is important and has a part to learn. One reason why many schools use an standard is that they best leveller. The wealthy children and the poorer kids are often indistinguishable from one another, and that is the point. The days and nights when they wear their own clothes often cause huge embarrassment for the less wealthy or less fashion conscious children. In a business environment an uniform makes a brand recognition rather than focusing on individual personalities. Everyone is a part of the bigger picture.
– Establish a brand identity. Having the company colours and company logo as high-profile as is possible is a form of advertising. That is why it is important to ensure that everyone’s even is smart and regularly laundered. Also staff have to aware of the they convey whilst using their uniform. They are ambassadors for the brand.
– Company pride. A large number of people who wear a smart company uniform feel proud to be recognized as part of a select team. They are representatives of everything the corporation stands for and need to feel some responsibility towards that image. Their very own actions often determine whether or not the general public continues to feel assured of the trademark.
– Team spirit. People in the same uniform often feel a bond with each other, specially when they are in public. Actually when they can’t say for sure the other person there is often a sense of comraderie at meeting a fellow worker. It builds an instant connection and bond. That team spirit can help people work together well.
– It means something. Becoming an employee of a good company and using their uniform indicates to others a level of ability, competency and training. The person has satisfied certain standards and criteria so as to have made the grade and been hired by them. It means something.
Anything that represents the business in a public market should be well-maintained and held fresh. Dirty, poorly authorized vehicles convey a poor impression. Similarly, uniforms should be looked after and held newly made. People evaluate the business on what they are presented with and seeing smart, friendly staff whether in or out of the work place can form a lasting positive impression.
Leslie Leigh is a Counsellor and Hypnotherapist who works with
– stressed tourists to promote confidence and self belief,
– lovers in crisis to help improve communications and understanding
– with business clients to help support the health and motivation numbers of individuals and teams